WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

TUrbo Tuesday at 24 Frisco

I am glad to have Melissa back and honored to be learning Round 44.  I can't wait to get all this into my head so I can push myself to major caloric burn.  This is only the 2nd time I have done this round and IT IS FAST so picking up the layers is a bit challenging.  My calories are not anywhere as high as I want them but with a learning curve, I will take it for this week.  My legs are killing me still from Plyometrics P90X Style.  I love the jump tucks but...OUCH!  I need to focus again on the clock so I can pinpoint how many  calories are burned in the Turbo section alone...that would be an interesting read no doubt.  1 hour at 878 calories.  Stay tuned for PiYo at FAC this afternoon at 4:30...gonna work some upper body (push-up style).

1 comment:

  1. I really need to get a Bodybugg...I'm curious how my results would stand next to yours. HAHA

    ReplyDelete