WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesday Turbo at 24HR Fitness...

Well, Melissa subbed out today but Holly held down the fort even at 8 1/2 months pregnant.  Now that is a TURBO FANATIC!  I whine about my feet and she is over there Turboing with the body weight of 2 people.  Way to rock it girl.  Best of Turbo was sweaty as usual and you could tell by who stayed which were dedicated and which were not.  It allowed us more room to move when generally there is NONE.  Floor was sweatier than ever STILL and humidity was 86% by the time we were done.  I liked the standing abs section which we had not tried before from that round.  All in all, it was a great class.  1 hour at 913 calories.  Lots of jump tucks and floor touches...my back is gonna be cussing me later.

No comments:

Post a Comment