WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Turbo Sport Sunday

Well, it had been about 6 days since my last Turbo session so I guess it was good that it was not at Caroline's HIKED UP speed.  It was a round I had not done before so the brain was working instead of the body in some sections.  Nice to have to think some.  Brain needs a workout also.  Sub was good but I am used to a much faster pace and for some reason, once you are used to high pitch, going backwards is difficult.  It was like slow motion.  Class was not its usual size so we were able to make the moves larger and move about the room more.  I am sure that will not be the case come Monday and Tuesday once Melissa and Caroline return from their sabbatical.  1 hour at 868 calories.  Meet me tomorrow morning at Caroline's to add about another 300 to that and then some.  Get ready to WORK HARD OR GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment