WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CAMP PAT DAY 3

Can you say ARMS?  Probably not tomorrow.  Its amazing how much some 3-5 pounds can hurt if you lift them long enough.  Wash that hair tonight because I am not promising you will be able to get those arms up past your shoulders tomorrow.  Amazing turn-out.  We had close to 20 moms and I won't even start to count the number of kids.  Not much by the way of cardio today but I think most of them needed some leg recovery from the past two days.  I did manage to sneak in two leg exercises.  We are gonna focus a little more on core, balance and back tomorrow but I promise to get some laps in...go away WIND!  1 hour at 532 calories...way to burn up those arms ladies!  They WORKED HARD so now they can GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment