WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

FitBit vs. Timex vs. BodyBugg

What an eye opener so far.  First of all, the FitBit does not hold its charge for the length of time I need it to.  I did about 20 minutes of PiYo before I was interrupted with a furniture delivery and the FitBit registered 267.  The Timex WR30M registered at 292. The Body Bugg registered at 303.  The FitBit was attached at the sport bra, the Timex is a heart rate monitor worn across the chest and the BodyBugg is worn on the Tri-cep muscle.  I am wearing all day (since noon) and will update this evening as to what my daily caloric burn was with all 3 types of calorie counters.  I will also post this evening Timex vs. BodyBugg after an hour of Insanity.  Stay tuned...

3 comments:

  1. "First of all, the FitBit does not hold its charge for the length of time I need it to. "

    The Fitbit can hold a charge for over a week? How long do you need?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, mine does not...I have logged on the web-site and it drops off drastically after about an hour. Maybe its defective?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I impressed by the quality of information on this website. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon. fitbit charge 3 setup

    ReplyDelete