WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, March 18, 2011

CAMP PAT DAY 4

This wind is insane.  But I will take it over coldness any day.  The sun felt good as we sweated in the dirt.  I think I actually got my first sun marks for 2011.  Its a comin!  Plyometrics and toning was on the agenda this afternoon.  We experienced some sneaky lunges, Charlie Chaplans, jump tucks and air jacks.  I was definitely out of breath and in my anaerobic state for a good length of time.  We worked some lower back to build strength so when we do abs again you should feel stronger in your core and less lower back pain.  1 hour at 560 calories.  Hopefully the calf raises helped alleviate some of the tightness from the football runs.  Stay tuned for Day 5 of Camp Pat...let's see who comes back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment