WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Monday, March 14, 2011

TURBO Monday with Pat

What a rush to be able to teach these dedicated individuals.  It may be Spring Break but the true gym rats were out in full force.  Even though I tried my darndest to get that pitch to fly, it was not cooperating with me so we left it alone and worked on FORM!  I think this really helped people focus on the moves and allowed the newbies a chance to get the footwork down.  Instead of Round 38 legs, we did some CAMP PAT legs and shredded them puppies.  Then I couldn't resist but to trick them into push-ups.  The looks were priceless.  1 hour at 802 calories...CHA CHING!  Money baby!  Now, get that recovery fuel and meet me at Smith Elementary for CAMP PAT and let's see if we can't WORK HARD and then GO HOME!  If this aint enough, we then have P90X Legs at Fieldhouse Frisco to really take it home!

No comments:

Post a Comment