WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Piyo Tuesday-FAC

What an awesome format.  It was my first class with this format but my arms were shaking from the planks and push-ups.  My core is a little sore as well.  I have great appreciation for the students who trusted me with their time at what I know to be a busy part of their day.  I only hope they got as much out of it as I did.  I hope to improve and make lovers out this format.  We did an hour of strength and power moves along with crucial stretching at 520 calories.  More core and abs next week and some lower back exercises.  I will check back in tomorrow as I Have Louise's HARD CORE class tomorrow morning and then my KICK BUTT Athletic Training tomorrow night.  Sleep well and EAT YOUR PROTEIN!  Work HARD or go HOME!

1 comment:

  1. 520 calories is not too shabby and I can already tell that my legs are going to be feeling it tomorrow. Thanks for the awesome strength training!

    ReplyDelete