WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Tuesday Turbo at 24HR Fitness...

Not a full class today which was shocking.  I would figure people would want to hit it hard this week since it's 4 days till Spring Break and you know as well as I what that means.  CALORIES, CALORIES, CALORIES!  I did not notice the humidity that high today and the glass did not fog up which leads me to believe: BODIES=HUMIDITY.  On a down note, the floor was slick right from the get go.  I am glad I had my Under Armor cross trainers on.  They are definitely not the most fashionable shoes I own, but are BY FAR the best shoe for this floor and format.  I notice, the more tread I have on my shoe in this room, the better.  Very few tuck jumps today which is where I burn the most calories but probably a good thing considering how the floor was reacting.  1 hour 5 minutes at 938 calories.  It has proven time and time again, Plyometric Moves increase your caloric burn.  Its not fun on the joints, but I can fix that.  I can't fix caloric burn without pushing as hard as I can when I can.  I am looking forward to PiYo tonight as swimsuit season quickly approaches.  Legs and Core are on the agenda and I promise you a Great stretch afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment