WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

PiYo Tuesday at FAC

GREAT class today.  We had about 9 women and 1 dude (yay new dude) which means word is getting out.  I am beginning to see some regulars which makes me "OH SO HAPPY".  This is a great format for strength and balance and I have seen improvement already in mine.  We alternated between upper and lower body exercises and mixed in some Plyometric moves for those INSANE personality types.  This was the sweatiest I have gotten in PiYo yet.  1 hour at 534 calories.  Don't expect a high caloric burn but do expect some intense core work and shaking of the major extremities.  See you guys again next week...now off to PiYo with Melissa at 24 so I can pick up some new moves for next week...MUSCLE CONFUSION BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment