WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, March 25, 2011

TURBO Friday at FAC...

Glad to have out Melissa back...we still love you SAM!  By the way, where was Sam and Manesseh...missing is action.  I think I have a new FAV...Round 44.  Have to admit...I like mixing in some booty shakin fun with my TURBO.  Lots of plyometrics and even though the body bug won't let you pinpoint anything less that 6 minutes at a time, the highest point of caloric burn was 9.7 calories a minute which had to be the Turbo section.  2 Turbos and I think I counted 8 jump tucks mixed in there.  I think I can figure out how to add more once I get familiar with the round.  This seems to be one of the easier ones to learn with simple layers but I think Melissa just makes it look easy.  That's another story when teaching since it is FAST!  1 hour at 838 calories.  I think this would have been higher if I was not concentrating as much since this was the first time I had seen the round.  But, absolutely a keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment