WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

PiYo Tuesday at FAC

Well, the word must be getting out.  I had the largest class yet for PiYo at FAC and all but one were new to the format.  I had some veteran Yoga people and they really enjoyed the format.  We combined moves from 14 and 15 and swapped legs for arms every 10-12 minutes to get a really good burn.  I have been using Melissa's technique of relaxation for the last 4-5 minutes of class and where I found that to be my biggest challenge, they seem to really enjoy it.  They did admit that it sounded strange to them as I was explaining what we were going to do before hand but afterwards, every one of them came up to me and thanked me for doing it.  Out of all I get from this format, that is one of the most beneficial.  It allows you to shut down your mind and just relax and think about nothing.  Breath  and be weightless....now WORK HARD because you have been properly prepared.  1 hour at 528 calories.  Not bad for strength and balance...PiYo Wednesday at 24 caloric burn coming next.

No comments:

Post a Comment