WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Turobo Wednesday-FAC

I am glad I made the decision to hit up Deb's class.  It had been a good year or MORE since I have taken one of her classes but needed a change of pace to SHOCK THE BODY...and did she ever.  It was good to get refreshed on Round 44 since I plan on teaching a few sections of it on Friday morning.  This is one of the rounds that gives me the highest caloric burns and that TURBO section is INSANE.  Shaun T would appreciate that one.  Plus, I love be able to hang with my right corner peeps more than once a week.  Those women know how to ROCK IT.  1 hour at 1030 calories.  Stay tuned for Athletic Training this evening from 7-8pm at FAC...don't forget to FUEL your bodies for the workout, that is key when it comes to leaning and toning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment