WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Monday, April 25, 2011

TURBO Monday at FAC

OMG...I pushed myself extra hard this morning to make up for lack of workouts over the Eater (Easter) weekend.   I hate going more than a day without some sort of anaerobic activity.  Yes, I am an ADDICT!  At least it's a good addiction.  I started at 9am with some lower back exercises and did a total of 210 push-ups.  I figured since the push-up challenge is 100 a day for 30 days and we are almost halfway through it, I would turn up the heat.  HOT HOT HOT!  my bi-ceps and tri-ceps are on fire people but it's amazing what your body can do if you just push it.  90 minutes at 1216 calories.  I am also going to mix my Shakeology with just water this week to help lower calories and get some of this bloating under control.  Let's see how it goes...stay tuned for hour #2 as we do a test run of our FitClub this evening.  You will be all be invited to come get CRAZY with us at our new location.  BRING IT...details in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment