WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday TKB at FAC...

Thrown off my game a little bit but that's what keeps it interesting.  I ended up subbing for this class so Caloric burn on my end was not as high since I had to reserve some oxygen in order to call moves and motivate you to MOVE!  Still great class and I think we are all going to be feeling those CAMP PAT LEGS we did at the end...Muscle Confusion BABY!  I was honored to teach your class and truly appreciative for those who made it a point to literally "thank me" for me trying to kill them.  I think I counted 5 Turbos which should have increased your caloric burn also.  1 hour at 988 calories.  I will aim for that goal again tomorrow and update you on the results.  Way to go FRISCO!

No comments:

Post a Comment