WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, April 29, 2011

Pat's TURBO Friday's at FAC...

You guys know how to BRING IT...we kept it simple today.  TKB Round 38.  I wanted you guys to be able to put all you had into this without thinking about choreography and that's exactly what you did.  I saw people throwing in some PLYO for that Major Caloric Burn.  I wish I could have jumped with you but you would not have had any ear drums left with the way that mic was behaving.  Next time I will just throw that thing in the corner and SCREAM.  Smiles all around even though I know you were feeling the BURN.  I hope to bring you TURBO SPORT next week which will require major energy on your part so FUEL EFFECTIVELY!  1 hour at 894 calories.  Have a fantastic weekend and I will see you guys on SUNDAY at 24 for Crazy Caroline's TURBO!

No comments:

Post a Comment