WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TURBO Wed w/Deb at FAC...

MAN OH MAN...9:15 is pushin it for me these days but I made it with time to spare.  Of course, my push-ups did not get done before hand so here we go again...I knew better too!  Round 44 with some special DEB moves, that is why we love her so!  Here class is like a box of chocolates...you never know what'cha gonna get!  I was missin some of my Right Corner peeps but Manesseh movin on up to front row in TURBO...who would've thunk it.  I love sharing my corner so what are you waiting for....it aint only the bathroom corner but it's also the PARTY CORNER!  Deb was gracious enough to help me get 60 of my 100 in so I only had 40 more to do after class and then I added 10 more for the FUN OF IT!  That's how I ROLL!  1 hour, 10 minutes (push-ups) at 1114 calories...this is running a close 2nd for highest caloric  burn of the week!  Come with me at 5:30 on the PiYo journey and then YES, got some Athletic Training at 7pm...what does not kill you, makes you stronger!

No comments:

Post a Comment