WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Turbo Wednesday w/Deb at FAC

It was on and humidity was THICK.  I love the energy in this class and honestly think they need both halves of the room.  That back row was right up against the wall and I was right on top of the mirror.  I like "front row" but that was way too close.  Almost got kicked in the head a couple of times, a hazard of the job I guess.  I counted 4 Turbos of which I only got 3 since I was "filming".  Round 44 is going down and that Turbo section is nuts...I can burn anywhere from 9-16 calories in that one minute.  How many oreos is that?  1 hour at 980 calories.  Let's do it again tonight is some CAMP PAT Athletic Training.  Look for the video on FACEBOOK: Patricia Gallagher Velasquez

No comments:

Post a Comment