WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Turbo Wednesday at 24 Frisco

Can you say "get some working equipment".  You would think it would have been fixed by now since it has been broken since Saturday.  IPOD saves the day again.  If you rely completely on one way of doing things, it will bite you in the rear end...GUARANTEED!  I am new to the whole IPOD thing so I guess I have my homework cut out for me the next couple of days.  I have no idea what I would do if I had to teach class and did not have a mic or MUSIC...it would not be good people.  Anyway, Melissa stayed cool under pressure and she still kicked our butts in the reduced amount of time.  I still log an hour but think we only got about 50 minutes in...1 hour at 862 calories...still trying to achieve that goal for the week.  Two hours back to back tomorrow.  Altheltic Training at FAC from 7-8pm and then Turbo from 8-9pm...come hang with me...IF YOU DARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment