WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

TURBO w/Melissa-Tuesdat at 24

HOLY &*^&%&%^$!  It was HOT up in the joint AGAIN.  I thought I was going to hurl after all those TURBO's.  I love that round.  Muscle Confusion was the objective and OBJECTIVE ACCOMPLISHED!  The room was not as crowded as I have seen in the past, the front row was appreciative of that.  I don't think any of us kicked each other (yes, it has happened before).  I ended up having to add my 100 push-ups to the end of class, which was NO EASY TASK.  After all that punching and kicking, I was DONE.  But, they still had to get done.  Amy did a couple with me also even though I know she had already pushed hers out.  WAY TO WORK IT GIRL!  1 hour, 10 minutes (push-ups) at 1026 calories.  Now for PiYo at FAC this afternoon and more PUSH-UPS!  Gotta get my Recovery Formula in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment