WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

PiYo Tuesday at FAC...

Light in the numbers but not in the sweat!  I still had my regulars there...those are some dedicated peeps.  They have fought rain, tornado's and HUMIDITY to make that class, I LOVE YOU GUYS!  We rocked it.  I mixed in some moves from 14, 15 and 16 and then added some PAT FLAIR...I love me some legs and push-ups.  That room was a cool 65 degrees when we got in there but that did not last long.  Core work was awesome and planks were held long and steady.  Thank goodness for Shakeology or I would not have had it in me to hold them for as long as I did...now if I could only control gravity I would have it made.  1 hour at 600 calories.  NOT YOUR MOMMA'S YOGA CLASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment