WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TUrbo Tuesday at 24 Frisco

OMG...how many weeks do we need to go before ALL the equipment works!  Last week it was the mic and the disc player and this week the system kept cutting off which left you swingin right in the middle of a HUGE caloric burn.  I am glad I pushed myself HARD from the very begginning or else my caloric burn would have been minimal.  Melissa acted with grace under pressure and I think we could have still kept going without the music...BURN BURN BURN anyway you can.  I think we got a good 36 minutes of high intesity aerobics before we decided to just hit the floor with some ab work and ended class with about 8 minutes to spare.  All in all, 770 calories.  I needed that and am glad I went...now off to PiYo!  Let's shoot for 1000 calories today...I am certain we can reach that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment