WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, April 8, 2011

Turbo Kick Friday at FAC

Sparse pickins today...WHAT UP!  I thought for sure with the cloud cover, class would be packed.  Maybe they were all in Walmart or something.  I enjoyed teaching the first half of this class and everyone is always so supportive.  TURBO is my love and I love sharing it with whomever wants to MOVE!  Round 43 was up in the da'house....old school.  Sometimes it's fun to just go back and see how much of something you remember and I have to say, it came back pretty quickly.  I was dripping as usual.  Thank Melissa for entrusting your peeps to me...1 hour at 896 calories.  Caloric burn is never quite as high when you teach since you have to reserve some oxygen to call the next move...but I LOVE WHAT I DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment