WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Athletic Training...CAMP PAT STYLE

In lieu of the happenings in Frisco this evening, I had to set aside concern and apprehension to SWEAT it out and BRING IT as we always do on a humid Wednesday evening.  Packed class again tonight and I actually felt the energy and motivation in the room (not to mention the looks of sheer determination to lift that weight one more time).  This was our week for weights and LIGHT is the way to go here.  Lots of reps and "slow and controlled" movements.  Forms are improving and familiar faces all around.  WE are building trust and accountability.   I look forward to this class each and every week and enjoy the sweat and laughs we share.  PLEASE BRING IT AGAIN NEXT WEEK guys...until then, 1 hour at 658 calories.  Now show me your "bowler's lunge".

1 comment:

  1. Your classes are the best. It is an intense workout, but I appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete