WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Saturday, April 30, 2011

CAMP PAT-TURBO SPORT 3

OK, so I was gonna just WATCH the video and take choreography notes, but the music is THUMPIN and I could not just sit there.  So, I did the entire round and loved it.  This one is recorded at a faster pace so need for pitch control like usual.  There is a PUSH-UP section too...love it!  Gonna be doing this one all week to get it down and figure out where to add some Plyo moves to get the most out of the caloric burn.  Since this was the 2nd time doing it, my caloric burn was not INSANE but I am soaked.  I love this round and it is something new to tide us over until Round 45 comes out.  1 hour at 787 calories.  I will take it for a Saturday since this was supposed to be "training".  Push-up Challenge is also done.  YIPPEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment