WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TURBO Wed w/Deb at FAC...

YES, Round 46 is coming right along.  Deb changes hers up a bit so hopefully not too confusing.  I hope the choreography for the TURBO that I posted yesterday helped.  You guys looked awesome and right on cue.  I was amazed at my energy level since this is Day 1 of my Shakeology Cleanse and will need all I have to get through the day.  Of course, now I have added another class to my day...not only will I be teaching HIGH CARDIO in Athletic Training this evening but I will also be staying and subbing TURBO right after...2 hours back-to-back...what was I thinking starting this cleanse right now.  But you know what, no better time than the present because something will always come up anyway...you just gotta do it.  Hopefully I will see some of you guys this evening.  More later!  1 hour at 1172 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment