WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

PiYo Tuesday at FAC...

Great numbers today guys.  I loved seeing some of my TURBO peeps trying the format out for the first time.  This will make you way stronger for those jump tucks, burpees and air jacks.  We did lots of the Plyo section today and TONS of push-ups.  We even managed to get some core in there.  This was the most people I have seen since Summer hit so GREAT NEWS there.  Sorry about the mic and volume issue.  I will get their earlier next week so I can play with it a little more and  see if we can't get it  to work for us.  It's a little hard staying within the PiYo character when I have to scream and I was afraid if I touched that volume control one more time,  you would have lost the other ear.  1 hour at 680 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment