WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, July 8, 2011

TURBO Friday at FAC-Pat Style

Time to pay the piper for all the bad eating last weekend and you could tell I was not the only one paying.  We sqeezed in 4 TURBOs in the short time we had together and blew right thru some legs.  FAC was nice enough to open the wall for us so we could spread out but then I had to scream louder and farther since my mic was not a FRIEND to me today.  Rather than bust someone's eardrums when it decided to cut out, I opted for old skool by DRILL SINTRUCTOR means of teaching.  Not to mention, having (trying) to mirror some of the sections.  Round 38 (auto pilot) since I left my brain at home after only getting two (broken) hours of sleep.  Don't let it show and you have a way of working through it all with the pumping jams.  Thank you for spending your Friday morning with me...I truly appreciate all the support and sweat.  I know you could be doing something else with your morning...but you made the right choice.  NICE WORK...1 hour at 1126 calories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment