WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Athletic Training CAMP PAT at FAC

OH Yea, brought the whistle to this one.  We set it up true CIRCUIT STYLE and worked hard...well they worked hard, I barked orders and checked form.  We did complete 8 circuit excercises and 3 football runs...they were sweating bullets (literally).  We  had a packed class (35 at least) and were stacked and planked on top of each other.  I felt I needed to change it up a bit and this did just that.  Thank you guys for your willingness to "try something new" and get out of your "comfort zone"...I know you are feeling it today. 1 hour at 750 and they worked a lot harder than I did...8 circuits (push-ups, dips, planks, crunches, stability ball, etc) on top of all that.  GREAT JOB!  I clocked (1) football run at 4 min and 37 seconds and 76 calories...depending on how hard you work and how fast you move your feet will give you an even bigger number.

No comments:

Post a Comment