WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, July 8, 2011

TURBO Thursday at LIFETIME...

So much for a day off...guess I will be picking another day.  New facility for me and what a facility it is.  VERY nice and the members are amazing as well.  I was shocked to see I am friends with a lot of them on Facebook already.  Small world.  Well, Melissa previewed Round 46 and the TURBO section is lots of jumping which I LOVE!  Being on the stage is a little awkward but I am sure I will get used to it like I have with everything else in this FITNESS world.  I taught the end of Round 45 for the 2nd half so we got best of both worlds.  I will be subbing for Melissa Thursday July 21, 2011 at 8:45am Lifetime McKinney/Allen.  Come check it out and show your love for TURBO.  1 hour at 1070 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment