WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, July 21, 2011

TURBO Sub at FAC...TKB Round 46

Well, if practice don't make perfect, then I aint ever gonna master this one.  It was a challenge doing this at TEMPO but pitch was not working and I tried everything.  It made the round easier and I was able to think quicker but it felt like SLOW MOTION in the warm-up...WOW.  Class was light (attendance wise) but we had a good time pumping it!.  We did 3 turbos since the 1st one was practice just to get the moves down...we did do them all back to back.  We completed (2) full rotations of the leg section as that is my favorite part of the round.  I kinda like slapping the floor too...knocked some jewels off my bracelet.  Great group of ladies...I hope they come see me in the morning sometime when I got PITCH!  1 hour at 974 calories...I NEED PITCH

No comments:

Post a Comment