WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, July 21, 2011

TURBO @ LIFETIME...subbin for the QUEEN!

TKB Round 46 again and in less than 12 hours from the last time...PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!  Managed to stay on the stage the whole time for this one which is a challenge in itself since I can't walk and chew gum.  The lunging part of the TURBO is interesting, not a whole lot of room for error when you have about 3 feet to work with.   Can I just say, that sound system is the BOMB...best I have heard yet.  Clear and THUMPIN!  3 turbos and again, a fun bunch of ladies...I think they like slappin the floor too...he he he.  It was early but they gave me some GROOVE anyway.  Thank you for letting me take the thrown for Melissa...hurry back now.  1 hour at 1088 calories.  WE HAD PITCH...see the difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment