WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Wednesday TKB w/Deb at FAC...

TKB Round 35 threw me for a loop.  Brain got a workout as well as the legs with this round.  I LOVE THE MUSIC in this round.  It's gonna take a few weeks to master those moves to determine where I can throw my Plyo in there to get my crazy caloric burn in.  I like the cool down section as I felt like I was in HUSTLE.  Again, ab section ripped me a new one which seems to be the norm for this week.  Deb loves her abs.  Stayed a little after class as some of my push-up buddies had to finish up their challenge for the day.  MAN was I glad I got mine out of the way before class.  Comical video.  1 hour 10 minutes at 1018 calories.  Time to shower and get ready for Athletic Training Weight Week...oh YEA!

No comments:

Post a Comment