WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tuesday TKB w/Melissa at 24

I HAVE A NEW LOVE...and her name is TKB Round 45.  HOT!  This round will kick your rear end GUARANTEED!  The choreography came easier than usual so that's a good thing...sometimes the brain takes a while to catch up with the body.  OK, more times than not.  It's a good problem to have, I would not like the opposite.  The music takes it back OLD SKOOL and it is cool.  You have got to check this one out.  If this one does not hook you, I am at a loss as to what will.  Melissa busted it out and made us SWEAT as we always expect when in her presence.  I pushed out my 100 push-ups ahead of class, THANK GOODNESS!  1 hour, 15 minutes at 1264 calories.  Take that ROUND 44!

No comments:

Post a Comment