WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Tuesday PiYo with CAMP PAT...

My much needed PiYo never dissapoints and my body always appreciates it BY THE END!  This was a nice all around workout for upper and lower body.  We worked our tri-ceps hard today and then busted out 20 minutes of abs...I was so proud of them.  No complaints but lots of heavy breathing.  I know people don't spend near enough time on their abs so I make sure they do in my class at least once a week.  That is the center of our bodies and if you can build the strength there, the rest will come.  A strong core sets the stage for an AMAZING body.  Check us out next week as we will do 100 push-ups in class spread out over the hour...yes you CAN!  1 hour at 574 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment