WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Sunday, May 22, 2011

TKB w/Pat at FAC on Friday...

I missed you guys at HUSTLE but just could not allow the funky moves to cloud my brain before teaching class.  I do love my HUSTLE but I needed to make sure I had this down.  I will be back with you guys soon...this will take some mastering and being able to move from one format to the next without getting confused.  That is why I admire Melissa so much, she just flows and kicks butt each and every time.  We did get 3 TURBOs in there so major work on the caloric burn and you guys rocked the leg section which is not an easy one.  I know the ab section threw you for a loop but that will get easier when you get the balance down.  Thanks for a great class and being so forgiving...1 hour at 1011 calories...enjoy your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment