WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ASLYUM @ FitHouse

Monday night workout with my BeachBody peeps was off-da-chain.  Shaun T knows how to work you in a cardio blast, ab rippin fashion.  I had to take 2-3 breaks just to catch my breath and let my muscles regain consciousness.  HARD CORP workout.  We did the Back to Core video and then had little enough sense to top that off with some Tony Horton's P90X Ab Ripper X.  Gluttons for punishment I tell ya.  This is an awesome back (shoulder and deltoids) workout and I will be doing this again.  The ASLYUM video was 45 minutes and the Ab Ripper X video was 16 minutes for 61 minutes of grueling workouts.  910 calories.  We will see you guys next Monday night to do it all again.  DIG DEEPER

No comments:

Post a Comment