WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Tuesday PiYo with CAMP PAT...

Talk about a scare today...class began as usual with a cold room and sunshine peeking in the windows.  My usual crowd and some new people who wanted to work on balance came in.  About halfway through class I noticed my feet slipping more than usual and thought to myself "man, it heated up in here quick".  Well, come to find out, the heat was turned on halfway through class and was blowing down on us.  People were sweating more than usual which is not all that safe for a Yoga mat.  At one point during our bowlers with a knee lift, one of my new members fell completely over...NOT GOOD.  Thankfully, she was not hurt and finished out the class.  I guess I will start checking that thermostat throughout the class.  Cool down was not cool at all...took me back to HOT YOGA days in a hurry...1 hour at 578 calories.  I am sure some of that was body temperature...

No comments:

Post a Comment