WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Athletic Training CAMP PAT at FAC

Full class tonight...I LOVE IT!  Got in some major jumping jacks, floor touches, bowlers, lots-o-lunges and of course some push-ups.  That was just the beginning since we had 25 minutes of intense low-weight high-rep exercises to do.  With the class being full, I got hung with 8 lbs. which made for an INTENSE workout.  I saw pools of sweat before we ever hit the stretch at the beginning of class.  I had people in there just coming back from knee injuries, thyroid surgeries and even a freshly broken pinky toe...now that's dedication.  I decided very quickly that eating Tacos before class was probably not the best decision I ever made...tasting sour cream for a 2nd go round is not my idea of FINE CUISINE!   Awesome class.  1 hour at 878 calories.  It pays to LIFT!

No comments:

Post a Comment