WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, May 6, 2011

TURBO SPORT 03 Training

OK, so I am working on choreography for TURBO SPORT 3 for Friday's TURBO class at FAC.  This is not a big round for choreography and we are going to leave the Tempo alone.  I plan on keeping this round for about 4 weeks until 45 comes out.  This will give us a chance to learn it together and get the moves down so we can push that caloric burn the more familiar we get with it.  I am the only one teaching this round as I know so come weekly so you can get down the moves and we will CRANK the tempo as we learn it.  I love the TURBO section with the Burpees, Plyometric jumps and sound effects.  Its a little longer than the other TURBO sections so you get more calories burned.  The music is HOT so that is one of the main reasons I picked this round.  Let's KICK IT!  1 hour at 836 calories.  This includes the push-up section too.....YEA

No comments:

Post a Comment