WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wed TKB with Deb at FAC

HOLY GUACAMOLE!  Deb is INSANE!  I thought Caroline would have scared her off with cranking the pitch on Round 45 to 13 but I think she craved more.  She had us moving like a  bunch of ants at a Memorial Weekend picnic.  It was fast and intense...The leg workout was so insane, I used some of those moves also in my Athletic Training class and good job on the Football Runs...I know my regulars appreciated that one.  I got some nasty looks but someone must have tipped Deb off on those.  This class has been running approximately 1 hr and 10 minutes so that may account for the slightly larger calorie burn than Melissa...trying to save face so I don't get my rear end kicked too bad next week.  1 hr 10 minutes at 1102.  Can you say SIDS BATH!

No comments:

Post a Comment