WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, June 2, 2011

HAPPY HOUR TURBO at FAC...

Well, I shocked myself going 3 for 3 tonight.  I was not sure how much I was going to have left and my challenge was met.  This was a  beating but JOB WELL DONE.  We did TKB 45 (practice makes perfect) and this was a new one for most of them.  I did not pitch too high so they could get a good handle on the choreography and not feel like their heads were swimming.  Numbers were low again but we pushed through.  I think they started to get energized in  the Finesse section which is a great song.  Music is motivation so always crank up some tunes.  Thanks guys for letting me sub for you and putting up with my stinch left over from the last class...hope to see you guys soon.  1 hour at 878 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment