WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, June 2, 2011

5/31 TKB w/Melissa at 24

Talk about muscle confusion.  My brain was on overload.  I think Melissa mixed 4 different rounds in this class.  I was shocked how much of it I remembered.  There was one I didn't remember at all.  I think I counted 6 Turbos in all.  Class was light in the numbers but that means we were able to move around without knocking into each other.  I prefer.  I attend a lot of TKB classes and even teach a couple and comparatively speaking, this class an enormous amount of energy.  People WANT to be there and make it a point to be there every week.  The dedication is heart warming.  I hope to be able to continue to come to this class as summer approaches.  My kids are not generally fond of 24 hour fitness and I for that matter am not a fan of the kid's club.  I may have to see what CAMP PAT offers up?!  1 hour at 1076 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment