WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pat's FAC Athletic Training...

Weights was the name of the game tonight.  Yep, I had a guy try and do 20 lbs...he had no idea.  I saw him struggling in the first 10 minutes of our first set.  It was his first class and he did great.  I had a few men come back for seconds too...GREAT JOB GUYS.  We had a new playlist this week and I LOVED IT.  Don't worry, I still kept our anthem in there...no break for the weary.  Killer legs and Tri-cep workout and great push-ups guys.  I can tell you guys have been working on those because your form was amazing.  Going to be hitting that cardio hard next week to make up for those who skipped out this week...you know who I am talking too...that's right, BRING IT!  1 hour at 666 calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment