WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, June 10, 2011

TURBO Friday at FAC-Pat Style

HOOWEE...caloric burn to the MAX!  Got lots of new "front rowers" and they are looking like pros with Rounnd 45...we changed up the FINESSE section a bit to keep it "interesting" so we can work some more legs of course.  I always throw some Pat Legs in the mix and we did lots of  3 pointers in honor of the Mavs winning last night.  ROCK ON...Dirk would have been proud.  1 hour at 1060 calories.  Natonia will be subbing for me next week so do me proud.  I will be representing out in LA at the huge BEACHBODY SUMMIT...hanging with Tony Horton, Chalene Johnson, Shaun T and the rest of the gang.  I will see you guys for regular classes Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday so don't take off just yet...LET'S ROCK THIS JOINT!

No comments:

Post a Comment