WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Friday, May 30, 2014

Ultimate RESET Day 4



Better...on the food part anyway.   There is a direct correlation to "NOT" working out while on the RESET.  You don't find yourself starving from meal to meal.  This was one of my usual days off so I spent most of the day working from my desk aside from my planks and push-up challenges I have going on right now.  LUNCH was by far the lost filling and DINNER was by far the most filling.  I still could get my kids to try the brown rice and black bean tacos even though I think they would love them since they love Tacos in general.  My husband and I shared this once again.  I am glad I made a huge batch of it when I did.  This saves time and keeps you out of the kitchen for longer than necessary.  It is also recommended that you drink 8 oz. of water about 10 minutes before you eat rather than drink while you eat.  The water helps you feel full before you start so you eat less and feel less hungry.  But also, drinking fluids while you eat flushed the stomach of the acid needed for digestion which means the food can either sit there longer than it needs to which leads to rotten gut and digestive issues.  GOOD TIP I thought.  I am still loving the choice of eggs for breakfast but need to start trying other options as all Dairy is taken away from us in week 2.  I guess I will be sticking with Vegan Chocolate Shakeology since I cannot consume the amount of fruit suggested because of my citric acid allergy and the fact I have an ulcer which would become increasingly aggravated the more days I follow that regiment.  Sleep is great I just wish I could get more of it (the story of my life).  Mood was better but kids are learning quickly this is not the time to PUSH MY  BUTTONS and look, it only took them 4 days to figure that out.  My husband on the other hand still can't understand why I am so moody.  Really?!  If your calories were reduced to more than half I am sure IRRITABLE would be an understatement.  MEN!!!  Urination is often ( I know, but this is for informational purposes) which means the gallon of water I am drinking a day is doing it's job.  I just have to remember to have plenty on me when I leave the house since bottled water will not do....this has to be Distilled water.  But, great thing Beachbody sends you a nice little carrying bag for your supplements while you are on the road and commuting.  I will check in tomorrow as I again have to teach and we shall see how my shake treats me since that is what my breakfast will be.  Talk to you then.

 Ultimate RESET

No comments:

Post a Comment