WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Ultimate RESET Day 2

Day 2


Well, this proved much better than yesterday.  I would say this is due mostly to the following factors:


  • It was not a National Holiday
  • Kids were back at school and the husband was back at work which reduced temptation
  • I did not have to teach today so my activity level was a lot lower than Day 1
The working out part I think is a huge factor.  You are on limited calories and sugar and most carbohydrates have been removed therefore working out will use up your reserves rather quickly and your blood sugar may drop too.  Timing for me is key.  I must stay on schedule as you will get hungry if you go too long between meals and that leads to snacking.  I am glad I work from home so I can avoid the temptation of fast food and the quick sonic drink ( I do like their coconut water which I am sure has SUGAR).  I am noticing my mood is still irritable at best which makes me thing I am an emotional eater/snacker.  But then again, Aunt Flo is in town (of course).  I have read that a drastic change in calories or activity will bring this on quicker and is a way of our body coping with the new stress.  I did sleep better and I am noticing less bloat.  I will not weight or measure again until I start week 2.  I am excited to see the changes.  The food has been satisfying and shockingly seasoned to perfection with very little work.  The salads are a great portion and seem to be just enough to fill you up.  I am up to a gallon of water (distilled) a day.  I am noticing less dry mouth when I wake in the morning that I typically have to the anxiety meds I take to fall asleep.  The family has been eating the sides along with the RESET (broccoli, asparagus, baby potatoes) as they are not much different than what I normally cook.  I am still craving sugar and wine.  This is probably out of habit.  I have yet to need Shakeology as a snack.  I will still keep that in my tool box as I am sure the day will come when I am STARVING!  Stay tuned for tomorrow as I have to teach two classes back to back which will throw my eating schedule out of whack.  I will pack one of the approved snacks to have between the two classes in order to maintain blood sugar and brain activity.  That is one thing I am noticing, my brain is not as active yet which I understand will improve as I continue to break old habits. Talk to you soon, it is time for my GREEN SHOT!

www.myultimatereset.com/womanmarine

No comments:

Post a Comment