WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Turbo Tuesday...

WOW...93% humidity when we were done with that room.  Melissa brought down the house today.  I was slippin, slidin and SWEATIN all over the place.  Where did that fan come from?  I tried to position myself right in front of it since sucking that wet air was about to give me a heart attack.  We went strait for 55 minutes hard, 4 turbos (hard ones with floor touches and jump tucks all over the place) and then last 5 minutes of abs without a mat...I need some padding!  Bandages held up well but I can't put pressure on the calls of my feet right now and am looking for a podiatrist ASAP.  It must be a common problem since they are booked clean out into the middle of MARCH. I will have no foot by then.  1 hour total at 1017 calories.  Stay tuned for PiYo Wednesday which I am looking forward too.  BARE FEET are my friend for the next 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment