WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fit Club Insanity

Well, despite hic-ups with audio and visual equipment, we had a good turn-out for the Fit Test portion of Insanity.  It was a difficult 24 minutes but the goal was to record what you were able to accomplish just stating out and then check yourself again with the Fit Test in a month to see how you have improved.  I could tell drastic changes in myself since I have not completed a Fit Test since I started and finished the program some time ago.  My numbers more than doubled.  It is only 24 minutes but still managed to squeeze out 585 calories to add to my day yesterday.  I was beat.  Thanks to those who came out to join us and remember, we are there every week Monday nights at 7pm.  We host a new video each week so you can try it out.  Come join us again next week.  Until then....WORK HARD OR GO HOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment