WOMAN MARINE

WOMAN MARINE
WORK HARD OR GO HOME

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Turbo Tuesday...

Well, its been a week since I was diagnosed with the flu and I am still not 100%.  I do feel 100% better but that virus takes a lot out of the body.  I was able to complete 60 minutes of anaerobic training and burned approximately 947 calories which is about 200-300 lower than my usual.  I am still pleased with the TamiFlu and highly reccomend getting tested for the flu upon first onset of symptoms.  It is my understanding that if left untreated, can lead to a slew of other problems or recovery could take 2-3 weeks.  I am very thankful I did not pass along to the rest of the family.  Stay tuned for workout and caloric burn tomorrow.  Total Body XT in the morning and then Insanity tomorrow evening.  I am sure it will prove a butt busting kinda day.  BRING IT OR GO HOME!

2 comments:

  1. Your 70% is my 100%... Glad you are feeling better. I can't wait to see what your blog has in store. I'm including in my daily motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're all muscle, so you burn WAY more than us "squishies" burn! Just sayin... ;-)

    ReplyDelete